The Survival Lighting Lanterns, Fenix Flashlights CL Series 350 Lumens. The CL25R model is a waterproof all-season rechargeable lantern. Compact and weighing only ounces, the Survival Lighting Lanterns, Fenix Flashlights CL Series 350 Lumens, has an output of 350 Lumen, which illuminates areas over 80 feet in diameter.
The lantern is charged with the included Micro USB cable, and has a charging indicator and low-voltage warning function. Fully charged, it provides 600 hours of illumination in temps as low as -40 C. (Non-rechargeable CR123A batteries are recommended for better performance in extreme cold). Circuitry protects against over or under charging, over heating, and improper battery installation.
The Survival Lighting Lanterns, Fenix Flashlights CL Series 350 Lumens,, may be carried, used free-standing, hung by the included lanyard, fastened to any metal surface due to the magnet built into the base, or mounted on a tripod. The single button switch enables quick and easy operation.
- Color: Olive
- Output Modes:
- Turbo 350 Lumens: 18650 battery: 2 hours 15 min.; CR123A batteries: 2 hours 5 min.
- High 200 Lumens: 18650 battery: 5 hours; CR123A batteries: 4 hours 10 min.
- Mid 50 Lumens: 18650 battery: 23 hours 45 min; CR123A batteries: 18 hours 50 min.
- Low (Moonlight) 0.8 Lumens: 18650 battery: 600 hours**; CR123A batteries: 500 hours
- Red 1.5 Lumens: 18650 battery: 44 hours; CR123A batteries: 42 hours
- Flashing Red 1.5 Lumens
- Diameter: 2.0"
- Height: 3.9"
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- One CR123R Camping Lantern
- One spare O-ring for water seal
- One Micro-USB cable
- One Fenix ARB-L2M 2300mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- One User Manual
The Survival Lighting Lanterns, Fenix Flashlights CL Series 350 Lumens, is a perfect light for use around the house, camping, or any survival situation you may find yourself in. Gotta have it!